As part of giving back to the society, the leading telecommunication company in Nigeria MTN has announced its Foundation scholarship programme for Undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities for 2017/2018 .
The Scholarship is opened to third year undergraduates students in higher institutions in Nigeria. All applicants must possess a minimum of 3.5 CGPA on a scale of 5.0 to be eligible for this opportunity.
The scholarship which covers tuition and book allowance up to a sum of N200,000 every academic year provided the minimum CGPA is met.
Read Full Eligibility Requirements Below And How to Apply:
The students must be in their third year at the time of application, ie they must be of in 300L now admission set.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 300 level/3rd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 300 level/3rd year in a public University
Field/Area Of Study
Only applications from students studying one of the under listed courses will be considered:
• Agric. Extension and Rural Development
• Agricultural Science
• Animal Breeding and Genetics
• Animal Nutrition
• Animal Production and Health
• Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
• Applied Physics
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer and Electronics
• Computer and Information Science
• Computer and Mathematics
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Electrical Engineering
• Electrical/Electronic Engineering • Electronics and Computer Technology
• Electronics Engineering
• Engineering Physics
• Industrial Mathematics
• Industrial Physics
• Information Technology
• Mechanical Engineering
• Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
• Petroleum and Gas Engineering
• Physics Electronics
• Physics/ Computational Modeling
• Pure/ Applied Physics
• Statistics and Computer Science
• System Engineering
Applicants details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only)
Deadline for the application
Application Begins September 18, 2017 and Ends October 19, 2017
Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
To Start Application immediately,
Click Here Now